The International Committee of the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & Capital Region Economic Development Corporation focuses on assisting local businesses in expanding to international markets and also helping international companies find a new home and opportunities in our area. Our primary area of focus is the three counties (Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry) in the Harrisburg-Carlisle Metropolitan area.
The Committee works to promote foreign investment and trade in the Capital region by:
- Maintaining contact with local sourcing leads such as the Governor’s Action Team, local utilities, the Office of International Business Development and Pennsylvania’s Foreign Investment Offices
- Responding to leads generated from referral sources
- Coordinating Inbound Trade Missions
- Participating as a member of the Southcentral Region Team PA Export Network
- Working with local organizations to identify qualified candidates to apply for loans available to exporters